jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

From the first time that i saw you I thought you crawled out of Us magazine It's no wonder that it wasn't all you all the things that i wanna be everybody loved you and they treated you. Like you stepped out of a TV show But if they really got the chance to meet you They'd finally see how hard you blow I hate you, i hate you Cause i see through To what a fake you are You and me, thats why you must be hated like the winner of beauty pageant. You are the one i most admire But as a poser i can only imagine You're wearing that crownbut your heads on fire Your the real american idol. Your the poor mans mandy moore, your the true Hollywood story. About a two face strip ball whore. I hate you, i hate you Cause i see through To what a fake you are You disgust me, thats why you must be hated You got a lot of stuff. Stuff you don't deserve, you got a lot of friends you got a lot of nerve.
Coz,The Heart Never Lies.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario